It is the dream of every business owner and entrepreneur out there to have a successful venture that generates profits. It is thus essential that you acquire the right tools that will help you achieve your dreams. Clickfunnels is not a new tool in the world of digital marketing as people hail it as the perfect tool to make all the funnels that your brand needs. But the big question remains, is clickfunnels legit? Parting with $97 for the Startup plan or $297 for the Enterprise package may seem like a large sum of money, and that is why the question of whether the software works comes into question
What is the definition of legit?
It is legal, lawful, licit, or legitimate. You can also use the same word to refer to something cool or awesome. So, when someone wants to know whether clickfunnels is legit, he or she wants to see if it comes with cool features and also operates legally.
Some of the features that make Clickfunnels legit
- It comes with a free trial. You can try the premium services for 14 days and analyze what to expect once you pay for the package. You can cancel the subscription before the end of the two weeks at no cost. Do not worry when the signup page prompts you to add your card details because no deductions will be made until the 14 days are over.
- Comes with reasonable plans. Some people may argue that the service is somehow expensive. However, when you evaluate what you get against the features you enjoy, you note that it is worth a try. You only two packages you get on the official website, but it is also possible to get cheaper ones. For instance, you can use the Shared Funnel package that costs $19 a month. The only thing you have to put up with limited features. Use this link to get the Shared Funnel http://nicktsai.com/funnel03/
- Positive reviews and has been around for many years. People who use Clickfunnels do not shy away from sharing their success stories depending on the approach applied. The service was launched in 2014, and people have already discovered its capabilities. There may be some shortcomings, but it is tough to get a service that is 100% perfect.
- Offers many solutions under the same roof. You need to use different tools and approaches to make sales, but clickfunnels brings most of the answers together. You use the same tool to create sales funnels, landing pages, and also get a domain name for your blog or website. Remember that you do not have to be a techie or designer to enjoy these solutions.
- Allows you to integrate 3rd party tools. Some software developers are very selfish by limiting the use of 3rd party apps on their services. You can add your preferred emailing service to Clickfunnels and reach out to your potential customers. You can even decide to use Actionetics package for your email needs if you are on the Enterprise package.