The marketing strategy that you shall apply should be the first thing that comes to your mind when you want to launch an online venture. Funnel marketing is one of the perfect ways to establish an online presence, and you may have heard debate on kartra vs clickfunnels as some of the solutions to this nightmare. It is hard to discuss internet marketing and fail to mention sales funnels. You take your potential customers through a journey, and that is what sales funnels do. We intend to explore the features and give a genuine review of these tools and help you make informed decisions
Kartra vs. clickfunnels-differences
- Inclusivity. Katra seems to be more inclusive from the start. That is, you get market automation, an affiliate program, and funnels even with the basic plan. Clickfunnels has a different approach. There are some things such as email automation that you only get when you pay for the Enterprise plan at a cost of $297 a month.
- Integration with 3rd party apps and autoresponders. There are many service providers for email marketing that you can use for your business. You can integrate Clickfunnels with some such as Aweber, MailChimp, and ActiveCampaign among others. Katra, on the other hand, does not support such services and you have to use its inbuilt tools.
- The number of business you can host in one account. If you have multiple businesses, then clickfunnels allow you to manage them and create funnels from a single account. Katra is different as you can only manage one business from one account. You will thus have to create multiple accounts on Katra if you have many businesses.
- Evergreen webinar functionality. There are instances or times that you may feel overwhelmed, and you do not know what to share with your followers. Clickfunnels has a resource for content that is always fresh and of interest to your followers that you can share. Such functionality is missing in Katra.
- Pricing. Once you know the features, it is important to check the charges. Katra comes with an inclusive basic plan that costs $89 a month. The Startup plan on clickfunnels costs $97 per month, but it lacks an email automation function. Both have 14-day trials, but Katra’s program costs $1 while Clickfunnels is free.
- Resources. It is important to note that Clickfunnels has been around since 2014. It thus means that there are tons of resources at your disposal if you want to learn about funnel marketing. Katra has been around for almost one year now, which means that content is still in the making.
It is our hope or belief that we have covered everything you need to know on the topic of kartra vs clickfunnels. Reviews from past users are important when you want to find the best funnel making tool. Clickfunnels becomes the overall winner when it comes to creating e-commerce sites, creating automated evergreen webinars, and lead generation. Katra may seem to offer more features than clickfunnels, but the latter will win when it comes to functionality.